<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  TADO X Urbanites

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:26 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
xTheUrbanitesx wrote:
Quote:
don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?

Ack! I'm sorry :) We were going going to make more prints of the other pieces but time was against us! We could only get 50 printed before the show. I will chat with the Tado's to see if they're up for making additional prints of the other pieces, but it will be tough to get them to sign them too. I would feel awkward about selling a collaboration piece with only one signature :/

HEY stop leaving messages while I am typing!!!
Just kidding and thanks for the info.
It was nice meeting you!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:34 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:22 amPosts: 160Location: Burbank, California
Hahah no problem. Nice meeting you too Juan. Hopefully you found some spots for those Qees. :)

www.thebeastisback.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:35 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 pmPosts: 96Location: Oregon
xTheUrbanitesx wrote:
Quote:
don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?

Ack! I'm sorry :) We were going going to make more prints of the other pieces but time was against us! We could only get 50 printed before the show. I will chat with the Tado's to see if they're up for making additional prints of the other pieces, but it will be tough to get them to sign them too. I would feel awkward about selling a collaboration piece with only one signature :/

ooh, that would be awesome! i heart leonard + buried. you guys did a beautiful job. i bought a couple of them last night! i couldn't resist. ;) i hope you guys will do another collaboration in the future.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:36 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:09 pmPosts: 96Location: Oregon
lonecub wrote:
aquapunk wrote:
i so hear you. my fiance loves the leonard one. he's like man, don't they have prints of the other ones? do you know if they plan to do prints of the other ones?

I have NO clue but I don't think they are planing on it :sad: :( :sad:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:13 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
I just want to say that one of the best parts of the weekend was ooo000ooo introducing himself to people.

"I'm oh oh oh zero zero zero oh oh oh"

At some point it just turned into:

"I'm oh oh oh - "
"Oh, you're that oh oh oh guy!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:18 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
hehe - hellz jey

it got harder and harder the more beer i consumed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:53 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
pezboy wrote:
I just want to say that one of the best parts of the weekend was ooo000ooo introducing himself to people.

"I'm oh oh oh zero zero zero oh oh oh"

"I'm oh oh oh - "

hahaha. he should've made a pin out of his avatar so all he had to do was point to it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:33 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:16 pmPosts: 118Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Just got my prints - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they are so great - colours are amazing and the detail :shock: I'll be staring at these for months to come.

thanks Whitney & Kirby for sending so quickly and safely and thanks to Mike, Katie and Chris for producing such beautiful things xxxxxxx

^A^

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:27 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
I don't know if these got posted at all yet, but:

http://www.wheatywheat.com/events_horrorshow.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:46 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:34 amPosts: 157Location: chicago
pezboy wrote:

"I'm oh oh oh - "

*snort*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:52 pm
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:34 amPosts: 157Location: chicago
P.S.

pezboy wrote:

Holy crap! Thanks for the link! These are great photographs. And I'm so thrilled my laboriously sharpied "No I.D., No Liquor" sign has been immortalized for all posterity!! :D Ha!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:48 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
excellent photos. thanks for posting the link, pez. i can never look at enough horror on tour shots.

and jenn, your sign owns. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:57 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:22 amPosts: 160Location: Burbank, California
Katamari rules Jen :)

www.thebeastisback.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:01 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
jenn wrote:
P.S.

pezboy wrote:

Holy crap! Thanks for the link! These are great photographs. And I'm so thrilled my laboriously sharpied "No I.D., No Liquor" sign has been immortalized for all posterity!! :D Ha!

me too I like seeing pics especially from after I leave..... :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:37 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
wow. i really wish i could have been at rotofugi for this opening :(