<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  PLUSHTASTROPHE - ROUND 4 at Rotofugi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:01 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
yeah kirby, thanks for uploading the photos for everyone. =) i almost felt like i was there. congrats on such a successful turnout!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:00 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:24 amPosts: 54Location: FRANCE
rotokirby wrote:
I know, I know...I said these would be up last night. I was overly optimistic. But here they be....
http://rotofugi.com/photopages/PlushtastropheParty/index.html
Mostly crowd shots and stuff. Like I said, we're planning on better photos of all the pieces in the show by the end of the week if everything goes as planned. :)

cool for the pics ! ...i'm not sure to find the koogai but it's cool !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:31 am
User avatarJoined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:41 pmPosts: 25Location: Chicago
KOOGAI wrote:
cool for the pics ! ...i'm not sure to find the koogai but it's cool !!!

it's the first one on the first right shelf... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:53 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pmPosts: 434Location: Chicago
Just wanted to thank everyone that took pics at the Plushtastrophe show!!!! Very, very f'in cool!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:02 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:24 amPosts: 54Location: FRANCE
rotokirby wrote:
....And later this week, we're going to shoot photos of all of the pieces....they'll be up on the online store for our non-Chicago friends to buy, yay!

YO Kirby !
weekend..and no official photo :???: ....
be happy !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:11 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
KOOGAI wrote:
rotokirby wrote:
....And later this week, we're going to shoot photos of all of the pieces....they'll be up on the online store for our non-Chicago friends to buy, yay!

YO Kirby !
weekend..and no official photo :???: ....
be happy !

We are happy! And BUSY! The plan is to shoot photos on our "Day Off" on Monday and put everything online then.

In the meantime, looky here....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:18 am
:D
thx !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:04 pm
User avatarJoined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:07 pmPosts: 7Location: chicago
You did a wonderful job posting all the pieces... these toy fanatics are working you to death. I'm glad I got to see them all, since I didn't have a chance to at the opening.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:13 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Clayton wrote:
You did a wonderful job posting all the pieces... these toy fanatics are working you to death. I'm glad I got to see them all, since I didn't have a chance to at the opening.

It's a labor of love. :D

BTW, what Clayton is hinting at is that all of the Plushtastrophe pieces are now photographed and available to purchase online here:

http://rotofugi.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=RDTS&Category_Code=PLUSH

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:26 pm
User avatarRoto AlumJoined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:24 amPosts: 309Location: chicago
thanks so much to whit and kirby for hosting such a killer show and being all around so very killer. "milk baby" told me he is happy to be around so many killers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 12:14 pm
That's it folks. Plustastrophe: Round 4 is OVER!

Huge thanks to everyone who has helped out. Big ups to Shawnimals for being the Round 4 organizer. Much appreciation to all of the participating artists, especially you crazy Chicago plush-masters for making this the most successful leg of Plushtastrophe yet!

It was a blast!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 12:58 am
Thx !!!!! to rotofugi to inviting me at this plushtastrophe...it was my first ...but not my last. we will be back very soon with awesome project ....be ready !

plush powa ! :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:47 am
KOOGAI wrote:
plush powa ! :smile:

PLUSH POWA! Everybody raise your fist to the sky and shout with me!!!!

We'll be doing another plush show (with quite a different spin) toward the end of the year!!! Not sure I can let the cat out of the proverbial bag just yet, but it's gonna be cool!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:16 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
rotokirby wrote:
We'll be doing another plush show (with quite a different spin) toward the end of the year!!! Not sure I can let the cat out of the proverbial bag just yet, but it's gonna be cool!

what a tease! however, at least we now something to look forward to as far as plushes are concerned. yay!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:43 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
so now that the show is over... can we pick up our purchased plush?