<  Other Announcements  ~  FORUM LOGIN PROBLEMS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:07 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Seems like lots of people have been having login problems lately. :(

I've been trying to set the path to the cookie that keeps track of logins to something that works better for everyone with no luck...so, I've gone back to the original settings. Hopefully this won't make things worse.

One thing to try if you can't login, is to delete any rotofugi.com cookies from your browser (or, alternately, try a different browser that you don't normally use to check to see if the cookies are the problem)...cookie management for most browsers is located in the preferences.

If you delete all rotofugi.com cookies and still can't get logged in, email me at kirby@rotofugi.com .... we'll try a couple other things.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:08 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
I've been telling Zeros7068 to get an iMAC for a long time...

:lol: :lolo: :lol: :lol: :lolo:

M500

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:25 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:09 pmPosts: 165Location: St. Louis, MO
It's finally working for me again.

Thanks!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:35 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
ah - that explains a few things - thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:52 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
It's weird. Now I have to Login twice to get it to work. Anyone well-versed in the nuances of phpBB2?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:07 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:39 pmPosts: 80Location: NW Indiana
Quote:

True that! :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:04 am
zeros7068 wrote:
Quote:

True that! :)

First post! Welcome! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:08 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:39 pmPosts: 80Location: NW Indiana
TY...it's nice to "meet" you! :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile