<  Other Announcements  ~  Forum Troubles....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:26 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
....we've had some forum issues over the past day or two, but I think I got it good and fixed now...sorry for the inconvenience if anybody just HAD to see the rotofugi forums and couldn't get to them for a couple hours earlier tonight. :lol: :roll:

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:51 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Looks like the SEARCH function is screwed up so I'll be trying to fix that today....sorry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:31 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
After a night of beers with you all, it was hilarious to see Bart, Shawn & I in full KR posting mode... since Roto was down. Heck, we should have just stayed at Cleos a few more hours!!!!

cheers
Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:22 pm
Yeah, everytime it gets hot in LA our server goes down...freaking power outages and our not-so-great web hosting. Rest assured, we're going to get it moved somewhere else fairly soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:41 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Myspace really took a hit. Something like 6 million people couldn't log on...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:08 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:55 pmPosts: 237Location: Boston
rotokirby wrote:
Yeah, everytime it gets hot in LA our server goes down...freaking power outages and our not-so-great web hosting. Rest assured, we're going to get it moved somewhere else fairly soon.

Ahh that's what it was. I've been avoiding KR for the most part lately, just lurking and all, but both roto and skullbrain were down and I was trying to figure out why...

stupid outages :?

Offline Profile