<  Rotofugi Gallery  ~  LMAC X ROTOFUGI Exhibit Extended

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:50 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Due to a freak incident in which several LMAC Zombies appear to have escaped from their containers and taken customs agents in France hostage, the LMAC World Tour is taking a bit of a turn...what was originally going to be a one night stop at Rotofugi is turning into a full-blown week-long exhibition of all things LMAC as Le Messie and Amanda try to recover the missing zombies (and hopefully the customs agents too)....

Now through July 19, 2005!

Come and see....

• LMAC Exclusive Toys for Jeremyville, Tado, RBK, Montana Colors, Punter and more...

• LMAC Exclusive Tee-Shirts and Wonderfarms X LMAC Plush

• LMAC Skateboard Decks and Custom Painted Shoes

• LMAC Zombie Artist Customs by MCA, Killer Gerbil, Mr. Jago, Peskimo and more...

Buy Now....

• LMAC Zombies Toys....Foot Soldier, Battalion Leader, RBK Exclusive, Tado Exclusive, Shadow Zombie Tour Exclusive, Rotofugi Exclusive

• LMAC Tees .... Lots of Different Designs to Choose From

Pre-Orders ....

• Wonderfarms X LMAC Plush

• Candy Creature LMAC Zombie Toy

Opening Night (July 13 -- 6pm-10pm) Only....

• Bring your own shirt and get a FREE LMAC Screenprint (or buy a nice blank shirt from us for $9)

• Beer and Wine for legal-age drinkers

• DJ Clayton Counts rocks the room

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:09 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:24 amPosts: 54Location: FRANCE
rotokirby wrote:
• LMAC Zombie Artist Customs by MCA, Killer Gerbil, Mr. Jago, Peskimo and more...

more....Custom by SKWAK :p
No i'm not french no no no ! :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:06 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
eliz and will be by tonight!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:25 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
remember kirby...when doing the screen, only go in one direction pressing down...once you have reached the end of the box screen, lift all of the left over ink with the scraper and apply again if needed IN ONE DIRECTION...hope all goes well tonight. thanks for letting me hang monday. Also if you guys have dj equipment and need some one to spin, let me know, I got a crate full of goodies...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:29 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:37 pmPosts: 120Location: Chicago, IL
noellen and i will be there... bringing a blank shirt as well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:27 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
Wow...thanks to everyone who came out...we had a blast! Huge kudos to Noah and crew from Ark United for saving the day and providing the awesome Live Screenprinting!

Photos from the event will be posted in a few days...in the meantime I believe official media sponsor Freshness Mag will hopefully be posting some stuff....

Hope everyone had a good time...until next time....

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:50 am
User avatarRoto HelperJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:34 amPosts: 157Location: chicago
:D
so, so awesome!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:37 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
Can't wait to see pics...
Joe M500

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:26 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:52 pmPosts: 758Location: chicago
thanks for putting on another great show! have fun at the show out west!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:48 am
Roto IdolJoined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:57 pmPosts: 85Location: New Haven, CT
Hi JENNN!!!!! :-D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:19 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 amPosts: 1757Location: ooo000ooo.com
seriously jenn - you should post more often!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 am
User avatarJoined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:07 pmPosts: 7Location: chicago
That was a bitchin' party, guys.
Have fun in Cali. We're going to miss you guys. Man, oh man, you throw some awesome parties. Or else I'm drunk. Probably both.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:44 pm
yeah - can't wait to see the pics. always agood time at the roto.

we missed you joe - great to finally meet lonecub & jenn and always good to see veggiesomething, jackson and the dynamic duo (kirby & whitney)

the free silkscreening was killer too - a great idea and def the highlight of the evening.

lets not forget the premiere of the rotozombie by kirby and LMAC - killer stuff kirb

whatelse - ah yes the good wood gang looks even better in person. if you get only one may i recommend sweettooth - i now know what jenn was saying about the actual "modularity" of these toys being "fustrating" - but man they look good on the shelf.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:05 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
here...here! 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:41 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:22 pmPosts: 434Location: Chicago
i call for more shows at 6pm on Weds!!! it was off the chain!!! too bad about the whole LMAC customs thing and what not, but big big respect to Ark United and friends for rocking the silkscreen!!! Screenprints by Ark and music by Clayton kept the hump day jumpin!!!

Offline Profile