<  Other Announcements  ~  What should I do?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:13 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
I just registered rotomafia.com ... what should I do with it? Anybody got any bright ideas?

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:20 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
I think you should sell it on ebay for more than you paid for it, maybe make a little money off of it? Im not sure what your original plans were, what exactly can you do with it?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:33 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:12 amPosts: 1133Location: Germany
Hmm... rotomafia seems to imply that there is a secret agency behind it all. With a big mean syndicate. And they try to sell stuff... and... you know?

:lol:

Or maybe the name for the new and upcoming artist toys created by the rotomafia?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:44 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 pmPosts: 260Location: New Lenox, IL
+18 years of age forum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:52 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
TheDrizzle wrote:
+18 years of age forum.

Impossible to enforce.

Trying to think of something fun to do with it....or maybe we'll just squat on it like the spammers that have already registered rotofuji.com. :(

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:30 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 1035Location: Mundelein, IL
Could be the location of the Rotofugi Members Only Club.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:33 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pmPosts: 799
agitprop wrote:

I like this idea, by the way i was thinking more on this idea, i was wondering if it would be like pay 50$ and get a tee shirt, a 2'' exclusive and membership for so long or what? *i like this idea, i could do it if it was like this :D:D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:21 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:02 pmPosts: 2348Location: GRεεKTΘωN
I bought Rotofuji.com because I'm going to produce roto-casted 3ft replicas of Mt Fuji and sell them on maxwell street

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:30 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue May 03, 2005 3:03 pmPosts: 199Location: Sacramento, CA
agitprop wrote:

Ditto. This still going to happen anytime in the next few years? :razz:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:56 pm
We'll do it eventually, I swear. We're just busy doing other awesome stuff right now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:03 pm
User avatarRoto IdolJoined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 pmPosts: 286Location: KC
Yer own artist based clothing line and lifestyle goods.... something about that name makes me wanna by clothes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:48 pm
MAD wrote:
Yer own artist based clothing line and lifestyle goods.... something about that name makes me wanna by clothes.

"Lifestyle goods" always make me think of things like toasters and soap dispensers. Maybe we neeed to do an artist line of those.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:52 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
rotokirby wrote:
MAD wrote:

"Lifestyle goods" always make me think of things like toasters and soap dispensers. Maybe we neeed to do an artist line of those.

Yeah. Now you can do wallpaper designs made by ooo000ooo, and towels designed by Hello Brute, and exclusive Wee Ninja towels by Shawnimals...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:54 pm
I'd kill for some ooo000ooo wallpaper.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:19 am
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
i want a hello, brute toaster. i've been on a pop tart run lately. :)

hmm, not sure what you should do with rotomafia.com. you could make mock profiles (w/ photos) of everyone that has reached rotomafia status? could be pretty funny if written well. i suck at writing. there would have to be more than just profiles though ..

Offline Profile