<  Other Announcements  ~  What should I do?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:49 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 amPosts: 346Location: San Francisco, CA
heheh niiiice :)

pink, if you've got extra stickers you could cover your toaster with them as long as the surface doesn't get that hot. :p you coulda come to my house in australia when i was sticker crazy. i had h, brute everything

rotomafia would be a good brand, i agree with MAD. it would be a good way for you to branch off, make awesome stuff, and distribute your products to other resellers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:10 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
Hello, Brute wrote:
pink, if you've got extra stickers you could cover your toaster with them as long as the surface doesn't get that hot. :p you coulda come to my house in australia when i was sticker crazy. i had h, brute everything

haha, nice! i just might do that. :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
we could use it for a home front for rotomafia/forum projects? sticker packs, forum art piece (sending a piece of canvas to members who sign up, and each person adds on to it.).... or you could just put a crazy cool background up... I dunno :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:09 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 amPosts: 330Location: in the land of taquerias and dollar stores, chicago, illinois.
I dunno, there's something about a toaster that imprints ooo000ooo/Brian Morris skulls on yer toast that appeals to me. Heh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:03 pm
User avatarJoined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:24 pmPosts: 39Location: 2 blocks from rotofugi
Make it the paid for members only site, where you get the discounts and what not for the store like pre releases. like a secret roto society

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:33 am
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:17 amPosts: 24Location: Just south of Chitown
Rotomafia should definetly be for the collector club.I'm down.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:13 pm
bzx002 wrote:
Rotomafia should definetly be for the collector club.I'm down.

werd.

whatever it is, dont do anything like the [edited by admin]..

WARNING!!!

gross stuff on that page...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
While I appreciate the warning, please no links to that kinda stuff. :eek:

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:27 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pmPosts: 1284Location: Chicago, suburbs
Could I try my hand at designing a flash site? :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:23 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:01 amPosts: 151Location: London, UK
rotomafia - online store selling knock off goods from back alleys and suitcases like the good old days!! baddabing...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:27 am
User avatarJoined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:37 pmPosts: 12Location: Dirty Jerz
I agree with the idea of selling your signiture toys on there. I also think you should have the page support undiscovered toy artist...that would be even more kool

Offline Profile