<  Other Announcements  ~  New CHEAPER Shipping Options

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:50 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We've done our research and will now be offering a few more new CHEAPER shipping options....click for details.

This should especially good for international shipping of smaller orders. Take advantage of the weak dollar while you can! :cool:

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:09 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
PLEASE NOTE:

PARCEL POST CAN BE EXTREMELY SLOW. Do not choose Parcel Post if you are in a hurry. Thank you, the management.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:09 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 pmPosts: 106Location: Columbus, OH
Did not know where to put this, so I thought the shipping thread seemed fit. If not, please move :p

Thank you for the prompt shipping and kind packing of my recent order, Whitney and Kirby! :)

Laura

Operation: Fragmentation
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:22 pm
Desecration wrote:
Did not know where to put this, so I thought the shipping thread seemed fit. If not, please move :p

Thank you for the prompt shipping and kind packing of my recent order, Whitney and Kirby! :)

Laura

Of course! You're very welcome...I sent some peeps from Cleveland your way the other day, hope they make it! :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:26 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:42 pmPosts: 106Location: Columbus, OH
rotokirby wrote:
Of course! You're very welcome...I sent some peeps from Cleveland your way the other day, hope they make it! :lol:

Thankies. We have sent a few your way as well. And now you can settle a debate that has taken place... what is the proper pronounciation of Roto...?

I say RotofuJI. :eek: :D

Operation: Fragmentation
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Desecration wrote:
rotokirby wrote:

Thankies. We have sent a few your way as well. And now you can settle a debate that has taken place... what is the proper pronounciation of Roto...?

I say RotofuJI. :eek: :D

Yep, you got it right, although we really don't make a big deal about it.

ROW-TOW-FOO-JEE

I actually get asked that question enough that I've added an "About Us" section to the store that includes the "correct" pronunciation. :p

About Us

Offline Profile