<  Other Announcements  ~  Location/Avatars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:18 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
BUMPITY BUMP.

Lots of new faces...everyone please fill in your location and avatar in your profile. :)

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:52 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Maybe we shall get some more from the east coast ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:33 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
You wanted an avatar Kirby...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:39 pm
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
pezboy wrote:
You wanted an avatar Kirby...

Much better, we shall from here on out associate you with small robotic girls.

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:48 pm
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:40 amPosts: 547Location: Boston, MA
Perfect. At the show in January, I'm gonna try to get WW to do some vinyls of the entire cast. Yes, even the annoying little neighbor girl - we have to be fair.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:53 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
pezboy wrote:
Perfect. At the show in January, I'm gonna try to get WW to do some vinyls of the entire cast. Yes, even the annoying little neighbor girl - we have to be fair.

are you serious? .. haha. the neighbor girl (hariette, i think?) would be the best of them all b/c of her hair. she had huge, cabbage patch kids bangs.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:40 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:05 pmPosts: 91Location: Melbourne - Australia
When the robot girl show first came up a little while ago I couldn't place it and figured it was a U.S only show...seeing Pez's avatar just bought it back to me!! We did have that show down here.
Like I always say, "America has a lot to answer too.".

:lolo:

I will work on an Avatar. But I don't have a site to host it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:15 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
moriachi wrote:
I will work on an Avatar. But I don't have a site to host it.

try photobucket. it's what i use. it's free and automatically adds the tags for you (you only need the URL for your avatar though).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:15 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:05 pmPosts: 91Location: Melbourne - Australia
Thanking you Pinkish. I am avatared up!! And it is cool to know where kids are posting from too.

Oh, my avatar is the head of a Gargamel "Smoking Corpse" bad guy.

Closing in on 50 posts too. I will be a Roto something or other in the nearish future.

Offline Profile