<  Toy Chat  ~  Coleman has toys! *Updtd 10/30

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:25 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:18 pmPosts: 131Location: Pilsen
I'm so proud of my babies *sniff*

yes, it's dusty. My house is right by the highway
El Brujo doesn't work well with others
Major thanks to K+W8) for the hookup, it makes my dunny collection look great!

Last edited by Coleman on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:47 pm
User avatarRoto Capo di VinyliRoto Capo di VinyliJoined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:44 pmPosts: 3587Location: so. california
love your FWY collection, dalek vanimals set, and dum dummies! very nice!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:29 am
nice choice with the octopo and tinpo's.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:28 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
Coleman wrote:
El Brujo doesn't work well with others

Nice I hadnt seen this version of the Tequila(?) I like his poncho(were did you get him?)
I see you got some Murakami too. :cool:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:10 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pmPosts: 1006Location: chicago, il
i love your collection! :-D
especially the plush, whats that one behind the little octopus?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:23 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:57 pmPosts: 1430Location: Chicago, IL
ImageImageImage

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:48 am
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:49 pmPosts: 1006Location: chicago, il
Awwww thats so cute! :)
thanx for showing!
is that like some kind of cartoon?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:39 am
:TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOTORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto: :) :TCIMH-SmileRoto:

He is one of Hayao Miyazakii's creations, some of his current ones are Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle and one of my favorites Princess Mononoke.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:31 am
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:31 pmPosts: 136
man you have an awesome friends with you collection right on!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:15 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:18 pmPosts: 131Location: Pilsen
lonecub wrote:

He is one of Hayao Miyazakii's creations, some of his current ones are Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle and one of my favorites Princess Mononoke.

ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohnohono!! I need that giant Totoro!

I love 'My Neigbor Totoro'. :-D It is one of my favorite movies of all time. Pretty much any of his movies are great. 'Castle in the Sky' is underrated... Anyone else want a vinyl toy of the robots? (If they existed) I would want the one with the moss growing on him, and a chipmunk on his shoulder. 20" minimum, haha

crackback wrote:
nice choice with the octopo and tinpo's.

The Unipos are going there next, that shelf is going to be hot s**t!

lonecub wrote:
Nice I hadnt seen this version of the Tequila(?) I like his poncho(were did you get him?)

I first saw him on Vinylpulse.com. He was sold a few places. I think the #s are 333 or 666 made. The design is by Kozik. I am not a huge fan of his, but this design is pretty badass. I actually got him from another guy here in Chicago, after it was sold out.

I am currently trying to complete my Roppongi Hills Edition of the Murakami figures. When they came out I was in Toy Tokyo and i wanted the salamander looking guy. I bought 4 blind boxes at $10 each and had to give up. They had the one I wanted in the case but refused to sell it to me, but then the guy behind the counter sold it to his friend. i was down 40+ bucks and steaming mad. :x

I also want to add the murakami plushes to my plush shelf, but they are very expensive!

Vic wrote:
man you have an awesome friends with you collection right on!

YES! I totally lucked out on those. All the big versions were on sale half price online at FAO Schwarz a while back! I went nuts and got them all in one big box. I still need the small squid, but I think I can live without it.

Thanks for your compliments, and for the Totoro love!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:28 am
User avatarRoto MafiaRoto MafiaJoined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:08 pmPosts: 909
nice mars -1 collection.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:38 pm
lonecub wrote:

lonecub wrote:

I first saw him on Vinylpulse.com. He was sold a few places. I think the #s are 333 or 666 made. The design is by Kozik. I am not a huge fan of his, but this design is pretty badass. I actually got him from another guy here in Chicago, after it was sold out.

I am currently trying to complete my Roppongi Hills Edition of the Murakami figures. When they came out I was in Toy Tokyo and i wanted the salamander looking guy. I bought 4 blind boxes at $10 each and had to give up. They had the one I wanted in the case but refused to sell it to me, but then the guy behind the counter sold it to his friend. i was down 40+ bucks and steaming mad. :x

I also want to add the murakami plushes to my plush shelf, but they are very expensive!

Thanks for the info i'm going to start looking around for him now... The only figure I have of M. is the Miss Ko2/ Pink. That's not cool that they did that in toyT specially infront of you! I also have his mouse pad, coffe mug, and a shirt with DOB.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 pm
Roto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:51 pmPosts: 1678Location: NYC
Nice black mars-1 figure... I've been trying to find one for a while!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:06 pm
NoodleR wrote:
Nice black mars-1 figure... I've been trying to find one for a while!

Thanks! It's Brooks55's fault that i own it. i saw his(her?) mars-1 collection on his collection post, and decided i wanted them all :p

Stupid collection posts are making me go broke! I got the Egg because evey time i saw him on someone's shelf he made me happy. Now i saw that marinaro500 has all three, and i want that too. it looks so cool.

Offline Profile