<  In-Stock/Coming Soon  ~  Coarse Toys 1:3 Flake - Chopper Version PREORDER

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:40 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
We're now taking pre-order deposits for the Coarsetoys 1:3 Flake - Chopper Version (aka the Berlin Version)...

The total price for the figure is $290. You will be putting down a 50% deposit ($145). When the figures arrive (we are estimating end of July or early August) we will invoice you for the balance of $145 plus shipping. This pre-order deposit is non-refundable. Also, if you wish to order other items, please place separate orders. We're sorry, due to it's extreme size this figure does not qualify for our Free Shipping offer.

Pre-Order Here

Toy Wrangler/Gallery Director @ Rotofugi Designer Toy Store & Gallery > Chicago
http://rotofugi.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:37 pm
Roto FriendJoined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:35 pmPosts: 54
:shock:

This is too much temptation...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:47 am
User avatarRoto AdminJoined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:09 pmPosts: 7028Location: Chicago, IL
UPDATE:

These are arriving a little sooner than projected so we've sent instructions to anyone in the US that pre-ordered for completing the pre-order. We've arranged to have them drop-shipped from LA (where they arrived from Hong Kong yesterday) so they'll be on their way once you've completed the instructions for completing your order.

If you're outside the US or in Chicago (and likely to pick up your order), you'll be getting instructions for completing your order in the next 24 hours.

And, if you'd like to order one now, we still have a few left...so, go for it! Orders placed now will be shipping on or around July 17.

8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pmPosts: 86Location: GoIll
Im pretty sure I missed out on these...I found out about them much too late. Do you still have any in the store...open box/display is cool with me. If not who do you recommend I check out to get one of these?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:26 pm
Sorry...all gone.

I do have a Pain figure still....it needs a slight repair to the hair on the back of the head, but other than that it's mint. Will give a discount! ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 pm
User avatarRoto FriendJoined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:46 pmPosts: 86Location: GoIll
i hope i didnt see this too late. I will come check it out next week. im definitely interested.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:12 pm
MGLSM wrote:
i hope i didnt see this too late. I will come check it out next week. im definitely interested.

Come on by...still have it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pmPosts: 270Location: Chicago
has it been sold already?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm
User avatarRoto ConsigliereRoto ConsigliereJoined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:54 amPosts: 1886Location: Chicago
Pretty sure they are all sold out, never even seen one in person (never shown in the brick and mortar)...just saw the shipping box.

Dyspeptic Ross Sparrow
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 am
Sorry, all gone now....but the Coarsetoys exhibit opens on the 12th!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:18 am
User avatarRoto JunkieJoined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pmPosts: 270Location: Chicago
As for now i have the day off work. So I will be there... O yeA!!!!! :D